Friday, September 4, 2009

Aug. 27th Update

ok. So to update you on the doctor visit, I had a glucose screening to see if my body is metabolizing glucose properly, or whatever it's supposed to be doing, and it is- so everything is good there. I am sure they tested for other stuff but there was nothing negative that they had to tell me about.
With doing another sono, we got to see Justin again! He looks a little different than last time, more fat on so we can see him better, and he's much bigger. His weight is 2 lbs 14 oz. !
We won't talk about my weight, although, with my exercise, I was able to keep it normal this time, I only gained 4lbs.
Anway, He was so cute . We got to see him do a big yawn- it was cool to see! We must have been disturbing his sleep because he had his hand over his face, just like his daddy sleeps. Everything looks fine with him.

Now as for the placenta, it hadn't moved much away from my cervix to be considered even in the "gray area" of being ok for normal delivery. But she still says that if it moves just 3-4 cm, we should be fine, and as my uterus grows, it could grow up and out of harms way.
So it's still up in the air and she'll want to do another sono next time, but I may ask to see if we can wait until the next appt. so we can 1.) save the money 2.) let it move even more if it's going to move. I think it's on 9/24th, then I'll be 31 weeks.
She did put me on some restrictions and to start taking it easy, which I think my body is doing that for me. I am getting tired easier now when I try to do stuff, and just carrying around the weight is a chore. So I guess we'll still have to wait to see how things progress.
I wish I could just know: c-section or not.

Anyway here are some more pics:
08.01.09
(I didn't know Eric was taking this, my hair is pretty.)
My Mom and I are going through some clothes that we got from one of Eric's friends.
They had a boy in the month of October so the sizes and seasons match up pretty cloth to when Justin will need them. They gave us clothes from newborn to 24 months.
We are so grateful to them it will really help out to have a selection of clothes already.
It was fun to wash them and put them in the drawers, which are full now.

08.16-Here we are with Eric's niece and nephew after a weekend at the zoo and swimmin'. They had a blast, we do too and the long nap was great after it was all over. They wore us out! But it was so good to have them here.

The room is pretty much done, we still have some finishing touches: ( I promised much better pics, here are some pretty good ones)
Here I am in Justin's room 08.04.09

Here I am one day after work, 09.04.09. I was kind of dressed up so I had Eric take a decent pic of me for a change.

Next post, I think I will have Eric add something. I think it would be nice to here his perspective.


1 comment:

  1. Justin just keeps getting cuter....Thanks for growing our little boy!

    ReplyDelete