Tuesday, September 22, 2009

September 20th Update

Ok, so we got the 3D sono gram done this past week and WOW, how amazing this is!
Look at Justin!


It's a little long so enjoy the baby music, but try not to fall asleep.

Here's a cute pic from the session too.

We thought we saw him open his eyes at one point but we couldn't really tell.

Who do you think he looks like? He's got cute lips and a cute little nose.
I don't know but I think he's gonna be cute!!!!!!

This just makes us even more anxious for the big day to arrive, and we still have a ways to go.
Not long though about 10wks, hopefully he wants to come early, that would be fine with me.
It makes the fact that I weigh more or the same as most guys I know and my waist is a 42.5
a little bit more tolerable. I guess there is still more growing to do.

I have my next Dr.visit on Oct 1st where we will do another sono to see how things are technically looking in there, so I'll let you know more then.



Emily, Eric's sister, had her baby this weekend, Laila Faith. On the 18th .She is so precious!
We are so happy that she's here: Uncle Eric and Aunt Jennifer!

(boy I need a make over)

Here are the proud ( and tired) parents> Greg and Emily




No comments:

Post a Comment